11 Ocak 2009 Pazar

HENNA NIGHT
Last year, in August of 2008 There was a big party in my house (or my father's house :)) because my beautiful sister get married with a handsome boy :))) so before the wedding every Turkish family want to have a henna night for their grils. First of all, I can try to explain henna night.It is a women's party that usually takes places the night before the wedding. Many people came to my house especially my sister's close friends and female family member in order to eat, dance, and sing. My sister wore a traditional clothes with her close friend. My sister sat on the chair which is stated in the middle of the room and all the young ladies were starting to turn around her with a lit candle glimmering while they singing some traditional song like a high high mountain tops (yüksek yüksek tepeler:))).It is a quite a sad song . Lastly, the mother in law of my sister put henna her hands with a gold coin each pile of henna, than she put red covers over my sister's hands. I saw many girls dancing around her with giant smiles on their face .
I had a great time in my sister's henna night and I liked it very much but I do not like end of the henna night because following day, my sister would leave our house , where she all her life till marriage.

2 yorum: